Kia Forte Forum banner
61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
I never got any creases last year, but now that the weather got cold again this winter they are all over the place. Really bad one on the passenger door and above both rear wheels. I was at the dealer taking care of the wheel well TSB and asked them about it. The service manager argued with me that its from hail. IDIOT!!! Even though they look nothing like dimples and there is no damage to the finish. I can't remember last time we had hail here that was big enough to cause damage.

Guess just gotta suck it up till the warm weather comes

·
Registered
4 Posts
I think I may have the same problem on my 2010 Koup sx but not sure. The car will be 2yrs old in Aug. I noticed the problem just last month(feb). It looks like small dents on the pillar between the windshield and drivers side window. Like someone took a mallet with a quarter size head and smacked the metal from down by the corner of the windshield all the way up the pillar to the top of the drivers side window. The dents/creases are fairly evenly spaced about 6 inches apart. about 6 dents in all. Can really see it in the sunlight. Feels like a wave or speed bumps when you run your hand up the pillar. I know these are in a different area than what you guys are experiencing so I'm not sure if it's related to the problem. All I know is I didn't put them there. I'm very careful with my car. Any ideas? One last thing, I went over the rest of the car and this is the only area that seems to be affected.

thanks

·
Registered
238 Posts
factory crease?? i have one on both sides in the exact spot....

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Koups going in for creases tomorrow. I have the usual passenger door but the one that worries me is the one at my left rear fender i can hear the twisting going up any steep entrance passenger tire first. Theve seen the crease but asked me to come back because the regonal manager will be there. So fingers are crossed theres no major damage

Sent from my HTC One V using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
88 Posts
Sorry to resurrect an old thread. Just got of the phone with kia canada. They swear they have never heard anything about these creases before. I know lots of people had these issues. Can you please tell me the names of the dealers you have gone to and made them note it. Or better yet if you have a few mins call kia canada and just tell them about your problem. They're suggesting I'm the only one with this problem. I now have a crooked sunroof and trunk lid on cold days as well and they refuse to even adjust them under warranty.
The number is 18775422886. I was only on hold for 3 mins and you need the last six digits of your vin. Thanks guys

61 - 65 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.