Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i have a 2016 Kia forte sedan and i was wondering if there’s any like cool body kits or performance mods that i could do to it. I have some money saved up and The car it’s self is already pretty loud and i’ve thought about doing a muffler delete with a cherry bomb or a tune up but i would like to know more about the car itself and see if it’s a good idea or not.

·
Registered
189 Posts
So i have a 2016 Kia forte sedan and i was wondering if there’s any like cool body kits or performance mods that i could do to it. I have some money saved up and The car it’s self is already pretty loud and i’ve thought about doing a muffler delete with a cherry bomb or a tune up but i would like to know more about the car itself and see if it’s a good idea or not.
Need a muffler for proper back pressure, is a Cherry muffler legal where you live? Droning sound without muffler is going to put you to sleep on a highway, and will become annoying! If you’re after the “ look at me” attitude, just purchase a body kit dude; why annoy people with a loud car. What you want is good looks, and a stealthy quiet sound; street cruisers are going think “all show and no go!” Take a wheelbarrow full of cash and sink it into the power plant and body mods dude! That loud exhaust is just going to tick off your Neighbours, and your family!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Need a muffler for proper back pressure, is a Cherry muffler legal where you live? Droning sound without muffler is going to put you to sleep on a highway, and will become annoying! If you’re after the “ look at me” attitude, just purchase a body kit dude; why annoy people with a loud car. What you want is good looks, and a stealthy quiet sound; street cruisers are going think “all show and no go!” Take a wheelbarrow full of cash and sink it into the power plant and body mods dude! That loud exhaust is just going to tick off your Neighbours, and your family!
Still waiting for someone on site to respond as well, guessing that a lot guys here are tired of responding to a shout out about body kits. Same sort of thing that goes on at a few R/C car forums as well, posters will actually get irate and become hostile. 🤔

·
Registered
189 Posts
I’ve been searching everywhere for a body kit, can’t find a single kit that’s for a ‘15 Forte sedan; lots of kits for a Koupe or first gen Fortes, but nothing for my ride. Thanks for the link, hopefully they will still have the kit available! Like totally radical look’n, living in L.A. 22 years and I never viewed a car like it rolling down Van Nuys, Fremont Ave. or Sunset strip. Thanks ForteSX2.4 for the info! Hoping that the thread starter will se it as well!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts