Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey wassup, i found this website that has custom body kit..and i found it for the forte...this one looks pretty awesome. All you sedan owners should be glad and happy....am jealous...still waiting on the KOUP kit!

here are some pics...what are your feedback on these

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
looks nice i want it anyone got any more info

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
I belive the Blue Forte = Solomon Brothers kit (out of Signapore).

The 2nd Forte = C&C kit (out of Signapore).
Yay for Singaporeans! Lol (my family is Singaporean)

·
Registered
81 Posts
ya to large to ship. i contacted the seller for the bottom pic, it is the kia dealer there in singapore (C&C). They were unwilling to ship to a individual buyer, only willing to work with other kia dealers, anyway they are having problems with the quality of the kit fitting, especially the side skirts. i have the rear spoiler from this kit on my car. i was able to find it on ebay singapore for $30.

·
Registered
708 Posts
i like the blue one.. the grey is MEH.. i hate seeing lines on my bumper ..

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
ya to large to ship. i contacted the seller for the bottom pic, it is the kia dealer there in singapore (C&C). They were unwilling to ship to a individual buyer, only willing to work with other kia dealers, anyway they are having problems with the quality of the kit fitting, especially the side skirts. i have the rear spoiler from this kit on my car. i was able to find it on ebay singapore for $30.
Yeah, I wanted to order something from Singapore and I know it barely weighs 10 pounds, and they are charging me 400 dollars to ship it from Singapore to Texas. I was like: Ohhh no no no! I'd rather make them myself!! Even tho they do look awesome...

Attachments

·
Registered
119 Posts
I work at a Kia Dealership in Massachusetts in the US and they just introduced a factory body kit for sedans. Its guna run about $1,095 for the front and rear lip and skirts.

Attachments

·
Registered
587 Posts
Yay for Singaporeans! Lol (my family is Singaporean)

I was born in Singapore :)

I've checked out their forum and they do get as passionate if not more about their fortes'.

My $0.02 :)

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
I was born in Singapore :)

I've checked out their forum and they do get as passionate if not more about their fortes'.

My $0.02 :)
Awesomeness! :D Lol, I've been there last summer. Its not America, that's all I can say. I was just really cramped, other than that I loved it! But, there really is no need for cars over there. Just walk to the store, or take the MRT. But those who can afford cars over there, more power to them.

·
Registered
123 Posts
i already have the one on the bronze car.. and i have the same color.. not putting it on til spring due to washington weather!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Just email you too get a price on that forte nf style front bumper. its sexy

1 - 16 of 16 Posts