Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys ,

I was searching for a body kit for my Forte ( ex ) ..

and I saw some cool body kit in ( koreanautoimports.com ) >

the question is <>

should I trust on this website , because I want to order from them ..

Thank you for an advance ... :D

waiting for you answers and ideas .. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Ive ordered from them....Fast shipping... but Noticed that its pricy compared to searching for the same thing on Ebay.... all in all to sum it up.....Fast but expensive.

2,213 Posts
They price match!! You find the same part somewhere else, they'll match the price. Just let them know you're from the forteforum, they'll hook you up.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys for your replies ,,

I went there searching for a NEFD body kit and a Grill for my forty sedan ...

Do you any other website were can I order these stuff for my car ??
, I want these stuff to be shipping to the middle east ..

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
(K)illed (I)n (A)ction : Do you know any other website that have NEFD body parts and ship around the world .. .. ..

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
ive waited 6 days to get a response to my email. their site says 24 hrs. load of bullocks if you ask me. this is my first time shopping at this particular site because their prices are so damn high but i want that NEFD sports grill bad and nobody else had it that i could find so i had to order it. definitely not happy so far.

2,213 Posts
I get responses with in a day! You also have to realize, it's one guy running 6 different sites. What do you want to know, I'll ask him for you.

And tricky...try eBay, just type in Kia forte sedan body kit or nefd and something will come up. Usually eBay guys are from Korea so it might be easier for you.

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
i asked for an ETA the day i ordered it on the 8th of april

the whole point of me ordering it now was to get it by the 29th... well i called and asked before i ordered it and i was told if it was in stock, 5-10 days and if not then 7-14 days. well i cant see this item being out of stock so im assuming it is in stock. i also ordered it to be painted matte black as well and i know that will take time for it to get painted but knowing the ETA is big because i'd like to have it before the galveston meet and if its not going to be able to be in then, then i want to ask for a speedier shipping than what they offer, see how much it is, and possibly pay for the faster shipping. if i cant get a response from them about this, they send it, and its not due to arrive until after the 29th, then Im SOL and i will also not be happy at all

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hey man kinetic motorsports (kssmotorsports.com) is making a body kit for the sedan. They are actually going to be putting it on my sedan sx next week. It is sweet. If you google kia coupe r it the the same widebody kit that is on the black car that you see in the image. It is sweet man. I will post pics when I get it on my car. They are also doing alot of oem parts for the sedan and the koup visual and engine parts and the good thing about them is all the parts are ok'ed by kia and they all keep the manufacture warranty. Like I said I will post pics soon. Also look at devilsx he also got some stuff from them.

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
So now we have a koup and a sedan being sponsored by Kinetic. Awesome!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Yes sir devilsx! Guys the stuff that kinetic is making and soon going to be selling is sick! I am going to start a thread asking yall what kind of oem parts yall want for the sedan just so the guys at kinetic can see what us forte people want and see if they can put it on the market. So go check out my thread!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.