Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Can't remember the name, but I'm pretty sure it was a custom job by a place in Korea. I remember reading it on here somewhere.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Its a Revolution body kit , we made the Concept Revolution Koup for Kia to display at sema. The front lip is going to be available for the non wide body front ends soon.

·
Registered
453 Posts
now what about the wide body kit...... maybe without the little vent on the back????:D:D:D:D

either way i want one

and the c/f fog housing

·
Registered
248 Posts
is the whole kit gonna be available? or just the front bumper? any idea on when it'll be available?
i think the front could be a little more "aggressive" looking, but still looks alright. the side skirts look good too.....

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
idk if any1 else has seen one but i saw a white Tc on the road about a week ago with a body kit on it and the front end looked so sick. it looked like the evo front ends but more haha prolly doesnt make much sense. heres a pic of what it kinda looked like. i think that if some1 can make a front end lip or whatever you call it that brings out more of the koups aggressiveness that it would be awesome. id def spend the money. but ya heres a pic. dont butcher me for puting a pic of a scion lol

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
Yeah Aidensgrand I've seen that kit before. There's a guy near my work that parks near me sometimes with it. It looks pretty good but he's trying to do too many things to his ride and there's a lot of chips in the body kit.

Revolution, any word on those or similar side skirts being available? Those are my favorite so far. Not a big fan on the front lip tho, I'd probably go with the SXR front lip for the time being.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts