Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Yeah, what is with the sedans getting all the body kits?? Not that I'm hating on them, but usually aren't the coupe versions of a vehicles the "sportier" versions? What gives?

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
i think the sedan came out before the koup is why there are more. i could be dead wrong.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
i have a solution swap out bumpers with my sedan and have more available options :) caught

·
Registered
511 Posts
Yeah, what is with the sedans getting all the body kits?? Not that I'm hating on them, but usually aren't the coupe versions of a vehicles the "sportier" versions? What gives?
Don't quote me on this, but I think I read that they sell 10-12 sedans for every Koup sold, so bigger market.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
that sounds about right. there are no where near as many koups as sedans. i had to go to memphis to get mine. there where only like three koups that they originally had in arkansas.

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
Agreed, more sedans equal more aftermarket.

Had a friend who saw my Koup for the first time ask me how much my body kit cost. Our cars look good enough. :cool:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Body Kits

I brought my Sx Sedan last week and it came with a body kit plus a spoiler. I ended up paying more for this car than I wanted to but when I saw my car in the showroom with that Kit I was like "Damn that is sweet. I gotta get this car"..lol.

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
I brought my Sx Sedan last week and it came with a body kit plus a spoiler. I ended up paying more for this car than I wanted to but when I saw my car in the showroom with that Kit I was like "Damn that is sweet. I gotta get this car"..lol.
Photos?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts