Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I'm Wade from Ottawa, ON, Canada.

Just purchased a new 2011 Koup SX last night in Titanium. It's probably going to be a week or two before I can pick it up though :s

I was driving a 2003 Nissan Altima, but it got wrecked when an oncoming driver decided it would be fun to turn in front of me and get T-boned (no injuries). The plus side is I get a beautiful new car out of it, financed (at least partially) by the bad driver :p

Can't wait to get it!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What options??? It comes with everything standard! Lol.

Well, the only real "add-on" option I am aware of was to get the Luxury package, which adds the navigation system, and LED tail lights (for the manual transmission) at a cost of over $2000, which seemed a little steep considering I can get an after-market nav system installed for much cheaper.

I also got them to throw in a set of winter tires on rims, which are much needed in our lovely Ontario winters.

I think one of the biggest selling point of this car are all the standard features. Great job KIA.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Welcome and congrats on ur new ride!
Good to hear that you are alright after the wreck....suppose good things always follow bad things! Now u got urself a sweeeet Ride :)

Hope to meet up sometime soon....do keep an eye on the Canada section...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts