Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
new here obviously on alot of other forums though. thought i would share my buying experience right off the bat considering i dont think most peoples go like this. AWESOME place to buy AWESOME place to have them take care of problems.....I bought a corsa blue 2011 koup ex auto 6sp yesterday Today it went in 2 times because of a check engine light first time they told me the Transmission ECM had to be reflashed second time they told me they are going to replace the trans with a NEW one so that it definately takes care of the problem.....anyone else had these sort of problems? i tried to search transmission and trans and didnt see anything but short shifters and the guy a bout the 15,500 being to much....just curious if anyone else had problems like these. Loved driving the car for the 100 miles i did get on it though odo reading when i got there the second time was 96 miles.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
well good to hear no one else is having these problems. Im so excited to get it back now. when i do i will be doing puddle lights and lights down by the footwells

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
Congrats on the new ride, sounds like you're going to have some fun with it. I haven't really heard of anyone having tranny problems either but glad to hear that they're taking care of it right away for you. And they replaced the entire tranny in only three days? That seems like a pretty quick turnaround.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got it back today it does seem a bit quick but everything is working so far anything else happens I will be taking it back for a new one

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
* another new one*.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts