Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would like to purchase a full front bra for my 2011 5-door. I noticed online that LeBra makes a full bra for the 2010/2011 Forte sedan and need to know if the sedan and the 5-door have identical front ends. We really need them here on New Mexico roads, as most secondary roads are chip and seal and,in the 12 years we've lived on the rez I've replaced 5 windshields due to loose rocks on the roads and one windshield replaced due to sandstorm.

·
Registered
314 Posts
As far as I know, the sedan and the five-door are the same from the a-pillar forward. I've been considering some kind of front-end protection as well. Be sure to post up a picture if you get one! :)

·
Registered
139 Posts
I got a le bra unit for my sedan on ebay for just under $100 shipped to Canada nice fit.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got a le bra unit for my sedan on ebay for just under $100 shipped to Canada nice fit.
Good to know that it's a nice fit. I ordered mine yesterday and will advise if it fits the 5 door as well. Also noticed on the order site that this bra does not have cut outs for fog lamps, for those of you considering the LeBra. Not a problem for my EX, no lamps.

My cost 69.00 U.S. dollars plus change , free delivery.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts