Kia Forte Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Kia Forte Koup SX 2.4L 6MT Theta 2, Titanium silver metallic.
774 Posts
Nothing says "PAINT YOUR CALIPERS" like brand new calipers...LOL!
Yeah, after about 25yrs of being married & family. Autozone is 7miles from me. Always had their brake calipers go rust after installing & a few days afterwards. That's cause they're remanufactured & core.

·
Registered
2010 Kia Forte Koup SX 2.4L 6MT Theta 2, Titanium silver metallic.
774 Posts
The inside of the non Kia forte was the beige/tan interior. All gutted out & refinished, painted, aligned, repaired & fixed. Alot better than the before. One can't tell it's been redone.

Man, I actually & really do love my Kia. Got lucky with mine not being a bad one or just having back luck syndrome.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Yeah, after about 25yrs of being married & family. Autozone is 7miles from me. Always had their brake calipers go rust after installing & a few days afterwards. That's cause they're remanufactured & core.
I used to buy remanufactured brake pads from Autozone...but the first time I saw a factory new brake pad I realized how little brake pad I was getting from the Autozone pads!!! It made sense too when I realized a new car will go about 100K miles before needing new brake shoes/pads but the Autozone pads needed changing in about 20K miles!

21 - 23 of 23 Posts