Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've had my brand new 2011 Koup for a little over a week now. Just reached 400 miles. The manual recommends a 600 mile break in period. I've been driving nice for the time being trying to follow their recommendations. However I have just ordered my CAI from TK and was wondering if I should wait until I hit the 600 mile mark to put it on or if it would be fine to install when it arrives. Any input will be appreciated. :)

·
Registered
312 Posts
It shouldn't matter.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was hoping I would here this reply, my intake should be here this week! :) First mod I've done to all 7 of my previous cars lol.

·
Registered
312 Posts
pics or ban.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
I doubt it'll be a problem. And 200 miles isn't much, I could rack that up pretty quick.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I doubt it'll be a problem. And 200 miles isn't much, I could rack that up pretty quick.
Hehe glad i live 5 minutes from work. Car is a year old and only has 6,800 atm.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I picked mine up August 18/2010 and it's got almost 18000 Km on. And it didn't move from November 26 till January 24. Wow I must drive more than I realize.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I got mine August 2009 and I was the 2nd buyer of the 2010 koup sx according to the dealer and it's got only 12,100 km. I don't drive my toy to work if you guys are wondering....

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My CAI is stuck at FedEx because it needed a signature and I missed the damn FedEx guy by 15 minutes! :-( I'll be picking it up tomorrow and installing Friday or Saturday. 93 you don't need pics you'll see my car when we meet up. But I will be having a "photo shoot" soon when the weather is better. Regarding the 600 mile break in, I should be there or close by time I put my CAI on any ways. So I guess it works out. :) Oh, and I live fairly close to my work, hence only 400 miles in a little over a week. My trip to Florida will put some miles on her though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.