Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far, how many Forte Fools do we have in BC?

I've seen the Alberta list starting to grow and was wondering when our numbers in the west will get big enough to put together a meet like the on in Toronto.

BigE - Kelowna, BC

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wlecome to all, I'm sure that as word gets around there will be a lot more of us to come.:D

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi from the Fraser Valley. Own a 2010 black Koupe SX 6 Speed. I`ve only seen two Koups since I bought mine in Dec 09.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I did a straight drive to Vancouver last summer. 12 hours nearly on the dot with traffic tie ups from Abbotsford to the first bridge. Crazy traffic there. :)

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here I am from New westminster. Mine is 2 month old..2.5K in the ODO. Forte SX sedan, electric blue. Love the card
Hey, another SX blue sedan. Welcome and congratulations on your new car. (good choice on the color btw. ;))

·
Registered
230 Posts
HI
New to Surrey BC Here!
I am ordering mine tomorrow May 20. Cant wait!! I have the option to get one of a rare color but I know little about it other that its called "Grayish Purple Metallic" and apparently the colour was used on 2005-07 Spectra's or something ? Anyways sales rep says there wern't many made. It has to come in from Northern BC and I am having difficulty finding colour samples of it. I may just by it sight unseen it sounds cool.

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
HI
New to Surrey BC Here!
I am ordering mine tomorrow May 20. Cant wait!! I have the option to get one of a rare color but I know little about it other that its called "Grayish Purple Metallic" and apparently the colour was used on 2005-07 Spectra's or something ? Anyways sales rep says there wern't many made. It has to come in from Northern BC and I am having difficulty finding colour samples of it. I may just by it sight unseen it sounds cool.
Hello and welcome. I have seen the color you're talking about on a sedan when I was shopping last year. I think it's refered to "Smokey Gray Metallic" in the Canadian brochure. I can see where you might call it "purplish" depending on the light and you're right, it's a pretty rare color.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Mine is coming this week sometime, white A/T SX Koup. It's been a battle, but I am really excited. White Rock, BC here by the way.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts