Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The trunk & front grill OEM/factory broken K emblems are beyond repair. Been looking for the same OEM/factory broken K emblems for mu 2010 Kia Forte Koup SX 2.4L.

I had painted using rustoleum gloss black enamel paint on both. They held for about 2yrs. The chrome plating is just chipping/falling off.

Looking for replacement OEM/factory broken K trunk & front grill emblems. Yes, I've searched ebay/Amazon but don't want to buy cheap ones that won't last.

I've looked at Kia online stores, just too expensive for 1.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I agree. I see dimensions listed on the site
And it’s too early for your phone to already almost be dead! 😂
For the past 2 weeks. I've been reading every single threat/post on HIDs. 1 to 22. Lost of funny replies, remarks. So my phone has been on very low power. Today was the last day I got to thread/post 22.

Now can't decide on broken K new emblems or DDM HIDs for H11B.

·
Registered
105 Posts
For the past 2 weeks. I've been reading every single threat/post on HIDs. 1 to 22. Lost of funny replies, remarks. So my phone has been on very low power. Today was the last day I got to thread/post 22.

Now can't decide on broken K new emblems or DDM HIDs for H11B.
Haha I hear ya, might have to have a read for myself!
I’ve never ran HIDs before, I’ve herd mixed emotions about them from some that have so I’ve just stuck to LEDs. I’ve been replacing all the bulbs on mine, and the only ones left are the turn signals. I was first focused on all the ugly halogens.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm undecided. New broken K emblems or DDM HIDs. 35W or 55W 5000k, 5500K, 6000k, 6500k?

LEDS, on OEM/factory stock headlight housings or aftermarket? I have both. Just ordered Oracle's headlight sealant for the pair of smithclubs/eagle 2nd gen headlights. Nothing fancy. Was a pita to deal with from previous owner. Was gonna throw in trash. I have a thread/post on that repair.

Where did you buy your LEDs?

Anthony

·
Registered
105 Posts
I'm undecided. New broken K emblems or DDM HIDs. 35W or 55W 5000k, 5500K, 6000k, 6500k?

LEDS, on OEM/factory stock headlight housings or aftermarket? I have both. Just ordered Oracle's headlight sealant for the pair of smithclubs/eagle 2nd gen headlights. Nothing fancy. Was a pita to deal with from previous owner. Was gonna throw in trash. I have a thread/post on that repair.

Where did you buy your LEDs?

Anthony
Well I’m not sure the going price of HIDs but the badges shouldn’t set you back real far.
And Ive tried a few different kinds just off of Amazon

1 - 11 of 11 Posts