Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so yesterday while driving my car i made a bit of a hard left turn, after straightening out the car was shacking pretty bad (had music up so didnt hear anything break or bang) so when i got it home i put it up on the jack and started the car and put in gear, the best way to explain what it looks like is the inner cv where it attaches to the tranny is warped, and im getting some grinding noises as well my thoughts are cv axle just curious if anyone else has an idea what it could be or had this problem before and delt with the dealers on it, i have the car lowered so my guess is dealer iis gonna try and void warranty do to that ?

·
Registered
344 Posts
Put stock springs back on and take it in. If it's a boot cover (hard rubber piece) it may not be covered. They could classify it easily as wear and tear item.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well pretty sure it was the axle on driver side, brought it into the dealer today so ill find out tomorrow what the out come is

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ended up being the axle, dealer called me and said "even though it has been lowered and has a programmer ( don't have a programmer its the MSD dash hawk gauges) we will cover it, so the part comes in on Friday and hopefully get the car back then as well

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.