Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If there are any texas or southern bound fortes that want a btr tune they are trying to get the people together on the genny forums. So if anyone is interested check out gencoupe.com the the texas region and post if ur interested. BTR said once they have enough people they will lock down a date and location that is central for most to meet.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just to revisit it but there are now 3 Texas sign ups for a BTRcc event as of now its leaning towards Austin but still 7 more folks to lockem down. So if there are any fortre's interested check out gencoupe.com under the texas region and post ur interest in the thread.....ps they will still be running the same prices that i believe were offered at TKs event

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Southerners go check out gencoupe.com Texas region and BTRcc tuning event. There a 4 people of the required 10 for a custom tuning event. As of now it looks like it will be held in Austin and the date is still pending but more info of such will be released closer to full sign up. They do tunes for all Forte applications and good gains across tbe board regardless if ur NA or boosted.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cmon southners there has to be some of yall out there wanting more power that wont void the warranty!

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes sir btr got u down! Thank u. As of now it looks like Austin is the drop zone and date is to be announced once 10 have signed up. That being said....southern forte owners who are interested in a tuning solution for their boosted or NA ride.. hit up gencoupe.com and go to the texas region and sign up for the event! We need only 4 more to lock them down.

·
Registered
238 Posts
after july/august...ill need one :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
I really hope its not that far out...if it is I might as well start saving for the Turbo Kit minus the piggyback and get btrcc to tune it :D

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I wanna say they were shooting for late february or early march. however that is soley dependent on participation. Sooner the better for me as well, ive been driving on piggy back for a good while now and would love a tune.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
2 more spots open for BTR in Austin come June. check out gencoupe.com and sign up if interested.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Sign me up man. Since I live in austin, I'd totally be up for it.

can't find the thread though, I need pricing as well.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sign me up man. Since I live in austin, I'd totally be up for it.

can't find the thread though, I need pricing as well.
On the list now sir, thank you. BTRcc is gonna talk with their tuner doing the cali event and determine a date for June. At that point they will require the deposit for said event.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Hahaha, no worries just yanking your chain. They can still tune it even though I don't have a turbo kit right?

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm so glad we are finally getting some BTRcc love in Texas... I think this event will be the first time I will have met any fellow Koup owners too! Where are the meets at in Austin? lol

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hahaha, no worries just yanking your chain. They can still tune it even though I don't have a turbo kit right?
They sure can i do believe =). And if i recall correctly, there are pretty good gains with a NA tuned option

And i too am glad texas is seein the love. We now have 10 people for an austin event in June. BTR is going to talk with the tuner and discuss a firm date and location of the event and then will start taking deposits for said event.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Looking forward to meeting y'all in my turf! :p

But man, I'm looking forward to this tune. It sounds legitamate. I just wish I could get a turbokit. :S

1 - 20 of 32 Posts