Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, is there someone has same issue on touch screen? My 19 Forte, it was ok for 3years, and now the screen has some kind of bubble on the side of screen. Here is California.
Gadget Communication Device Font Vehicle Portable communications device

Gadget Vehicle Communication Device Personal luxury car Automotive design

·
Registered
'21 Forte FE 6-Speed
1,191 Posts
Hello, is there someone has same issue on touch screen? My 19 Forte, it was ok for 3years, and now the screen has some kind of bubble on the side of screen. Here is California. View attachment 88544
View attachment 88545
Interesting. Are you still under the entertainment warranty?
Is it hot where you live and do you park outside? Wonder if it got super hot and caused the screen to delaminate

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hot in California. I usually park outside. It was ok for 3years. But now?!. I emailed to LG display which is the manufacturer in S. Korea. Let me see how they responds. Also, It looks out of warranty for audio entertainment which is 36mons 36000miles.

·
Registered
2022 Forte GT2
105 Posts
Hello, is there someone has same issue on touch screen? My 19 Forte, it was ok for 3years, and now the screen has some kind of bubble on the side of screen. Here is California. View attachment 88544
View attachment 88545
View attachment 88545
Is it the plastic manufacturing covering that you forgot to peel off when you first got the car? Sometimes it's really thin, and not noticeable.

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, Wagner-Tuning Intercooler, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
6,102 Posts
Is it the plastic manufacturing covering that you forgot to peel off when you first got the car? Sometimes it's really thin, and not noticeable.
(y) That or one of those scratch protectors.

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, Wagner-Tuning Intercooler, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
6,102 Posts
Mine just started doing it today. I have a 2019 too. What did the dealership say?
Get yours to the dealer ASAP. The warranty on electronics might be only 3 years (or less)!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts