Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, Wagner-Tuning Intercooler, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S1 Intake
6,767 Posts
I added a catch can, cold air intake, boomba bov. I run 7 speed dct transmission where do I go from here
Paddle shifter extensions...powered mirror...larger intercooler...exhaust upgrade...your wallet's the limit!!! LOL!

· Registered
'21 Forte FE 6-Speed
1,866 Posts
Well I have two options there a guy willing sell a gts tuning box for 400 amd it app controled or should I go with chassis reinforcements
Chassis reinforcements make a huge difference, but it's up to you.

· Registered
'21 Forte FE 6-Speed
1,866 Posts
Yea wish sixth would get the engine mount back in for now evilla strut bar is must along with engine mount due to wheel hop I don't want to end up in a ditch
If you wanna go all out Evilla has a combo deal where you can get both upper and lower front end braces and the rear sway bar as a discounted set.
Also, I thought SXTH just got the EM3 mounts back in stock last week or so? Did they sell out that quick?

· Registered
'21 Forte FE 6-Speed
1,866 Posts
Yep unfortunately
Bummer. A member on here said the Whiteline bushing inserts work almost as well for far less money. You could try that while you wait for the EM3 to be back in stock, and if it’s to your liking, keep it and pocket the money you saved

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.