Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the Forte & The Koup Apparently. Anyone marvelous enough to try it out before me? :) Or are you guys gonna like wait it out and hope that I crack first and buy it and install before you.. lol.

Forte/Koupe 2009 | Ultra Racing Canada

Anyone know UR? Apparently they have been doing this for years on other manufacturers, but can't seem to find any [proven] dirt on them yet.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Refer to the Koup SXR build thread. As he has most of these already installed. Handling has been greatly improved he said. Taken from his signature "Ultra Racing chassis braces and rear swaybar"

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
For the Forte & The Koup Apparently. Anyone marvelous enough to try it out before me? :) Or are you guys gonna like wait it out and hope that I crack first and buy it and install before you.. lol.

Forte/Koupe 2009 | Ultra Racing Canada

Anyone know UR? Apparently they have been doing this for years on other manufacturers, but can't seem to find any [proven] dirt on them yet.
There's a greath write up by "******" too!!!

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
ah ha...I knew I forgot to add a write-up!
I have pictures here: http://s916.photobucket.com/albums/ad4/P-Foha/Koup%20SXR/Ultra%20Racing%20Bars%20-%2007JUL10/

I'll need to get around to combining a couple of the great write-ups and include some photos to complete the package.

I first experienced these bars on ******'s Koup when he drove from Montreal to Toronto. I could honestly say that I couldn't wait to get those bars after experiencing them.
All I can say is that the Koup is completely transformed into a go-kart. I take corners FLAT. The rear anti-sway bar almost completely eliminates the jitter you feel when driving over larger cracks on the road (I found that to be quite annoying and uncomfortable).
It's easy to install and the results are well worth the money and time.

I see you're in TO so feel free to contact me and maybe we can meet so I can show you the dark side....

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ah ha...I knew I forgot to add a write-up!
I have pictures here: http://s916.photobucket.com/albums/ad4/P-Foha/Koup%20SXR/Ultra%20Racing%20Bars%20-%2007JUL10/

I'll need to get around to combining a couple of the great write-ups and include some photos to complete the package.

I first experienced these bars on ******'s Koup when he drove from Montreal to Toronto. I could honestly say that I couldn't wait to get those bars after experiencing them.
All I can say is that the Koup is completely transformed into a go-kart. I take corners FLAT. The rear anti-sway bar almost completely eliminates the jitter you feel when driving over larger cracks on the road (I found that to be quite annoying and uncomfortable).
It's easy to install and the results are well worth the money and time.

I see you're in TO so feel free to contact me and maybe we can meet so I can show you the dark side....
Seriously, if this is available locally, (not like somewhere in BC) then I'd honestly get it asap. I take your word on it that the rear anti roll almost eliminated the jitter over potholes. If you drove to Montreal, you know how crap the 20E is, and also some local streets around scarborough... (no offence to french canadians). I find the jitter the most annoying thing, It seems the rear wheels vibrate right after one of them hits a pothole.

I usually have to swerve to avoid even small cracks. Most people behind me, think I'm crazy. Hit me up on any info on pm. I'm willing to do these quick :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts