Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts

It doesn't look like the Kia one, however, its probably just that.. a visual difference. It has the two main parts you need. a usb cable and a headphone/audio line.

also if you look at the auction description it says....

* REPLACES PART # 08620-2L000
* WORKS WITH ANY KIA MODEL WITH A USB AND/OR HEADPHONE JACK IN CONSOLE ie: (RIO, FUZE, FORTE)

For $6 plus shipping - its worth it to try it out for the good of everyone and post your results here!!!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
I just ordered mine last night so I will let everyone know how it works when I receive it!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Update: Cable works like a charm!! iPod Classic and iPhone 3G/3GS tested

BTW, if u look at those cables @ eBay, there are ones that "are for KIA and others for Hyundai". Those cables are the same and the "Hyundai ones" are a little cheaper.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I had read that many owners received the cable in the mail from KIA a month or two after buying the car. Is this still the case?
Thanks.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Yup 2 months after getting the car you will have a package from usps from kia motors. Nice gift I was happy and sold my other one I bought from the dealer for 40.00....and it works perfectly with my iPhone, iTouch and iPod.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Update: Cable works like a charm!! iPod Classic and iPhone 3G/3GS tested

BTW, if u look at those cables @ eBay, there are ones that "are for KIA and others for Hyundai". Those cables are the same and the "Hyundai ones" are a little cheaper.
Hi

Does it let you control the ipod from the unit?? I want to buy one. Just needed some more info.. thx

1 - 13 of 13 Posts