Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This will get you the best price on the filter: On ebay search for C35865; this filter is used on the Forte, the Sportage, the Tucson, and the Rio.
Should cost you about $7 US each, plus shipping. Order 3 or so to help justify the high shipping cost.

Typical retail prices for just one filter run from $15 to $22 US.

The filters appear to be made of %100 synthetic material, so they may survive a few soakings in a bucket of detergent if you are inclined to really pinching your pennies.

·
Registered
39 Posts
who cares about the minute price difference? the quality likely isnt the same anyway. the times it needs to be changed it really doesnt matter that much anyway.

thanks for pointing out that its the same as the others though... will help out when 2010 kias arent in all the parts books yet :-D

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AJFORTE, you know, I really appreciate the Douchebag response that you and others like you have posted in this Forum. Have you even seen the parts compared side by side? No! I thought not. FYI, they are virtually identical. Also, 3 parts for the price of 1 is not a trivial difference. Your post has Not added to or supplemented in the least to the information I provided.

Thank you for helping me decide that this is my last post in these forums.

Folks, Have a nice day!

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
This will get you the best price on the filter: On ebay search for C35865; this filter is used on the Forte, the Sportage, the Tucson, and the Rio.
Should cost you about $7 US each, plus shipping. Order 3 or so to help justify the high shipping cost.

Typical retail prices for just one filter run from $15 to $22 US.

The filters appear to be made of %100 synthetic material, so they may survive a few soakings in a bucket of detergent if you are inclined to really pinching your pennies.
Hey man, appreciate the find. Pretty Good savings!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts