Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
51 Posts
Pretty new here. Anyway, I am! There's not a lot of us here. I've only seen one since I got mine last December 24. Perfect Christmas gift for myself.

Good to know!

Btw do you know any good places here in Calgary where I can get an HID kit?

· Registered
51 Posts
I have a Sterling silver EX with sunroof. it's pretty stock right now. plus i'm a noob with cars so im not quite sure what to put on it. just put on 30%tint just about 3 weeks ago.

KiaTech - thanks i'll definately pm you!

· Registered
51 Posts
I got mine from Northland December last year. Kinda a spur of the moment buy. It's my first car too! Haha I really have no idea about cars. Just reading up at the moment.

· Registered
51 Posts
Hey i got mine from Northland too.. And RJ was definetely VERY helpful. He got me where I wanted, considering I'm a new driver and all, and the Koup was my first car. But the same thing happened to me too, test drove and told them I'm very interested in the Koup, but a white or black one. Back then they didn't have it in stock. I was debating on either the EX or the SX. The sales guy (Frank) pretty much told me the deals would be gone if I waited long enough. He wanted me to buy the EX off their lot. I didn't want to wait for a long time too since I needed the car for work, so I just got the Silver EX Koup. But in general they're pretty good.

· Registered
51 Posts
off topic but yeah, the people on beyond are such Kia haters. Just saying cuz i saw their posts bashing the Koup and Kia in general. People just can't get over the fact that Kia's changed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.