Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
332 Posts
Hey guys, I am in Calgary... looking to get into a white Forte Koup SX
But Northland doesn't have it and they're saying it'll take months to get into. I kinda get the idea that they're jerking me around so I"ll buy their black one right away. Who else has dealt with these guys?
Anyone know what the other Kia dealers in Calgary, or southern AB are like?
Don't repeat this on beyond, but I love my Kia! One of the better purchases I've made in the last few years, and I've had everything from a 91 MR2 Turbo that was hopped up to about 300whp to a 2003 Saab 9-3 Vector. This little Kia is my favourite by far!

I bought from Kia City. It was an in-out transaction. Went in one day, drove home the next. Can't complain.

Let me know when you get yours!

· Premium Member
332 Posts
Beyond is a great site (I'm a mod there),but yea, they're definitely not into Kias. I don't blame them, really. The Koup is probably the first Kia that demographic would be interested in anyway.

· Premium Member
332 Posts
I'm a new Calgary area owner as well. Picked up my 2011 SX Koup the first week of November. Loved it before the snow, not quite as much fun with the snow tires on and -30 degree weather.

Oh, and I think I parked next to yochino last Wednesday night at the King's Head pub on Macleoud trail. If it wasn't him it was another silver EX with tinted windows.

Look forward to meeting a few fellow Koup owners.
Looks great in white!

See if you can spot my lowered racing red 2010 Koup ;) I'm down south in McKenzie Lake.

· Premium Member
332 Posts
Hey.... Im from Calgary originally, it has been a few years since I have been home. If you haven't been to Speedtech racing development on 32 ave NE go check them out!! Contemporary motorsports use to be on 32nd too not sure if there around and Impressions auto dezign. RPM Racing did amazing work but im almost sure there not around any more.... too bad! I know Speedtech is there for sure they got everything any "tuner" wants!
Speedtech closed about 6 months ago. The next best shop would probably be Autodream :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.