Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody in the Calgary, AB area interested in meeting up? I'd love to see some others cars and see what you guys have done with them. Any ideas on location or date are more than welcome. I was thinking around the end of April or the beginning of May, maybe at Peters drive-in or something. Let me know!

Deuce

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
I was considering posting an invite to meet up at the Didsbury Show n Shine on May 7, 2011. If we could arrange to meet up before hand and drive in together that would be cool and we'd be parked all together. Entry fee is a donation to the food bank.

What do you think?

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like the sounds of that! Do you have any other details?

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you don't mind my asking, BigE, what are you going to be in Calgary for?

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
If you don't mind my asking, BigE, what are you going to be in Calgary for?
To meet up with anybody interested! I did the Didsbury Show n Shine a few years ago (with my buddy and his '69 Barracuda convertible) and I liked the relaxed atmosphere and range of vehicles.

I was thinking about going again and seeing if I could arrange a small UKE meet at the same time, just a reason to go for a drive.:D

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I like the way you think BigE. Today I drove halfway across the city to go to Canadian Tire. All I needed were some zip ties, but I felt like a drive at the same time. lol.

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts