Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 20 of 325 Posts

·
Site Sponsor
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
THESE ARE NO LONGER PRE-ORDER. THEY ARE IN STOCK AND SHIPPING NOW :)

UPDATE 09/09/11: Our Turbo Kit has now been tested on the 2011 by a Dealer in Canada. They are installing and selling them NEW with the turbo right on the car! LOL. Anyway, all positive feedback from them so we can add the 2011 2.4L 6MT on the list of tested and approved! We are also in the midst of testing a 2.0L at our facility as well.

Hello All,

The moment you have all been waiting for!

The TurboKits.com Kia Forte 2.4L Kit is done, we've nailed down the tune, sharpened our pencils and are ready to start production 

Stock Kia Forte - 173 HP / 168 Ft Lbs
TurboKits.com Kia Forte - 300 HP / 300 Ft Lbs

The kit will be priced at $3895.00 USD

The TurboKits.com Kia Forte 2.4L Turbo Kit Includes:
- Custom Spec'd Turbonetics T3/T04E-50 Turbo
- Sched 10 304L Stainless Steel Tubular Manifold
- TurboSmart Compgate 40 (SEMA 2010 Best New Product Award!)
- Forge Polished Billet Aluminum BOV
- 400HP Capable Polished Front Mount Intercooler
- 2.5" Stainless Downpipe w/ Wastegate Recirculate
- (4) 550cc Factory Clip Drop In Injectors!
- AEM FIC (Fuel Injection Controller) w/ MAP, Software & Cable
- AEM FIC Wire-In Harness
- 2" - 2.5" Polished Aluminum Charge Piping
- Huge 3" Polished Aluminum Intake
- Custom Built Heat Shielding
- High Flow Air Filter
- Stainless Steel Braided Oil Feed & Drain Lines
- 4 Ply Silicon Couplers
- Stainless Steel T-Bolt Clamps
- Hardware, Fittings, Nuts & Bolts for Install
- Step by Step Install Instructions

Options:
AEM FIC Plug n Play Harness - $295.00 (Makes installing the FIC a plug in affair)
TurboKits.com 2.5" High Flow CAT - $299.00*
TurboKits.com 2.5" CAT Back Exh - $549.00*

Stage II Upgrade - $1195.00
- TurboKits.com High Flow CAT
- TurboKits.com 2.5" CAT Back
- AEM Water / Meth Injection
- Upgraded AEM FIC MAP

* Prices w/ Kit Purchase Only

We are working on a Stage III kit which will include a 3" Turbo Back Exhaust, Water / Meth Injection and shooting for the 400HP Mark!

We are currently looking for (5) Forte's who want to be first buyers to test the kit. Looking for 2.4L Koup MT, 2.4L Sedan MT, 2.4L Koup AT, 2.4L Sedan AT and a 2.0L Koup MT

Please PM to lock in your kit now!

We will have DYNOs, Videos and Pictures shortly.

Please contact us with any questions. The quality, fitment, and performance gains achieved by this kit are amazing!

Thanks

·
Premium Member
944 Posts
Looks AWESOME!!!! :eek::D

·
Registered
318 Posts
Im in florida!! Dont think it helps the fact that the chance of being picked to be a tester is slim to none for me but hey i try lol

·
Registered
288 Posts
Southern california if you need anyone over here. (LA, OC, SD)

·
Premium Member
944 Posts
So is being a tester a volunteer free thing or do you have to buy the kit? If its free I'm definitely in!!! I got a 2.4L Auto Sedan.

·
Site Sponsor
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes, the kit would have to be purchased in order to be a tester. We are doing a limited release so we can get the feel for things before we sell 100 of them :)

We will reply to all PMs by Monday, have a great weekend!

So is being a tester a volunteer free thing or do you have to buy the kit? If its free I'm definitely in!!! I got a 2.4L Auto Sedan.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Just to let you guys (and girls) know... I already posted on a different thread about my dealer experience today. I was encouraged by the right people at my Dealership to get the turbo! I'm not saying it is ok for everyone to do and to be assured of the same treatment. Do some talking to your local dealer for your own advice.
I've said it before: get to know your Service Manager and the Service Dept. Mine are GREAT!

·
Registered
98 Posts
i need a tissue, i wish i had the money to drop right now... ill trade my honda civic b16 swap for it :) and maybe some other stuff. as a matter of fact i might go a sell my car like tonight

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
What's the MPG damage to the wallet?

I ask because this is my daily driver as well.

1 - 20 of 325 Posts