Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, Wagner-Tuning Intercooler, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
6,102 Posts
I can't read the attachments:

Rectangle Font Parallel Circle Pattern

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, Wagner-Tuning Intercooler, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
6,102 Posts
I should have started with this: What year and model Forte are we trying to help you on? Are you trying to get a camera working in a car that didn't come with a camera?

The camera comes on when power is supplied to pin 6 of connector A - I believe the power is supplied from the shift lever switch when you put the car in reverse.

·
Registered
6,102 Posts

·
Registered
6,102 Posts
There are 2 connectors and only have one showing. I have a better diagram, as I have done this and because of CAN never got a working camera. These are 2017 Elantra and should be the same MM Can + and MM Can - are the CAN system. View attachment 89209
View attachment 89208
tc0566 - where is the "activation" switch located - in the transmission selector? I.E. what turns on the camera in the monitor when you shift into reverse?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts