Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there guys. Friend of mine is interested in a 2010 Forte EX and the dealer here doesn't have what she wants and either do any dealers within the area. Didn't ask the dealer but can a 2010 model still be ordered, or can they ship one from a warehouse or wherever? She's not too keen on one being driven a long distance to the dealer. Any help would be appreciated. The 2010 deals are amazing right now. Thanks.

·
Registered
30 Posts
When I ordered mine it had to be delivered from another dealership 400 miles away, the car was driven to my destination but I saved $700+ in delivery charges. You can tell a dealership to locate one for you and if you don't want it to be driven then just pay the charge for the freight.

Think about it, the car will be still brand new, still warranty, you also have the option of going over it before you sign the deal and if there is something you dislike you can cancel it. I saved close to 4k by getting a 2010 instead of an 11

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.