Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMFG. So this guy... lol he has the SEXIEST gen coupe i've ever seen...

Why can't we have a CF lip like this??!?!?! I mean come on.. this is so hawt...

·
Registered
825 Posts
OMFG. So this guy... lol he has the SEXIEST gen coupe i've ever seen...

Why can't we have a CF lip like this??!?!?! I mean come on.. this is so hawt...

Sup FAS93, I see you are still at it. You are gonna have the sickest Forte on the boards if you keep at it. I luv the carbon Fiber front lip on the gen coupe.

I wrapped my stock lip from my old honda accord with a vinyl cover (It lasted forever). But if you were to purchase an aftermarket lip:

Universal Front Bumper Lip Splitter VW AUDI BMW SCION - eBay (item 270572742202 end time Jan-26-11 17:11:45 PST)

you should be able to wrap with no problems. It only took me about 15 mins. It really turned some heads in its day. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Where did you find that? That actually looks exactly like a coupe here
Yeah its a guy from texas. He lives in arlington. A friend of mine, erick, knows him, and I've seen his coupe b4. He just put this lip kit on the other day. Ooooh so sexy. :)

And man if money wasn't a problem, I'd be all over the place trying to find someone to make a lip like this... I dunno if this would be sexy, but what if you did the R kit as CF? I've been wondering this for the LONGEST time.

Sup FAS93, I see you are still at it. You are gonna have the sickest Forte on the boards if you keep at it. I luv the carbon Fiber front lip on the gen coupe.

I wrapped my stock lip from my old honda accord with a vinyl cover (It lasted forever). But if you were to purchase an aftermarket lip:

Universal Front Bumper Lip Splitter VW AUDI BMW SCION - eBay (item 270572742202 end time Jan-26-11 17:11:45 PST)

you should be able to wrap with no problems. It only took me about 15 mins. It really turned some heads in its day. Good luck.
Oh, this seems promising. I wonder if I can make the CF glossy too. Thats my biggest dilemma. But this does look good.

·
Registered
29 Posts
check out these guys topshopcarbon.com they well do anything in carbon for u , im going to be ordering the type r kit once my koup comes in and possibly sending the kit to topshop to carbon it if they wanna take on the task which so far it seems like a go..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts