·
Registered
1,241 Posts
hey, send it to me. lol
i like that spoiler.

·
Registered
249 Posts
The Bright Spoiler is like a Spoiler Lip which stick on the edge of the trunk. As shattered.stars mentionned it will leave you with holes on the trunk lid. The OEM spoiler looks nice IMO but if you really want to get it replaced then you will need to filling work... which may be something too early to do knowing that you just got your KOUP... :) But hey that's totally up to you...

·
Registered
312 Posts
Swap trunks with someone with the same color that doesn't have a spoiler. You won't have to fill in the holes.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I just installed my Bright lip spolier and it looks great. Unfortunatly for you I don't think it would cover up the holes.

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
Swap trunks with someone with the same color that doesn't have a spoiler. You won't have to fill in the holes.
Angelsyb, this is probably your best bet. Get a new Kia emblem, remove your "K" emblem, go to the dealership and see if they'll be kind enough to swap out a trunk with no spoiler for yours. Maybe they'll do it for free because it can increase the value of another car they haven't sold yet without any cost to them.

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,825 Posts
OP, that is the factory Kia Spoiler on your car.

Best to find someone with the same color car to swap trunk lids with. Dealer might IF they have a buyer who agrees with it...hard to believe that would be difficult!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts