Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I need a little help deciding on which one to buy.i have $200 to spend should i get a strut bar or a roadruns grill.here's a pic i photoshop wit the grill on my car..i will appreciate the input:)

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Well the first question most people will ask is would u rather go with performance or looks? I personally would go with the RRM strut bar for $139 I think it is and u still have some money left over. But if u want looks, the roadruns grill looks good on your car.

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Well the first question most people will ask is would u rather go with performance or looks? I personally would go with the RRM strut bar for $139 I think it is and u still have some money left over. But if u want looks, the roadruns grill looks good on your car.
^^ +1

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
strut bars aren't good for stock struts. Since you don't road race, get the grill.

2,213 Posts
id get the ultraracing strut bar...... road race or not, it makes a huge diffrence!!! and i only say ultraracing is becuase if you want more suspension parts, they have them, rear sway bar, lower bars etc...

·
Registered
139 Posts
For $100 each get the upper front and lower rear ultra racing bars from eBay

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.