Kia Forte Forum banner

Which color should I choose?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I did have a deal set for my Copperhead Orange Koup but I've now gotten a better offer which is $1500 off the car and I can get either the Corsa Blue or the Copperhead Orange. I didn't have a choice before but now I do and it's so hard!!! If you were in my shoes what color would you pick? Keep in mind this is the 6spd man. Koup SX with the sunroof and all the other goodies! Just some personal opinions will help!! Poll will close Sunday as I need to go Monday to select the vehicle and redo the paperwork! Thanks everybody!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
No offense to anyone who has the Copperhead color, but I think it is more of a fad color right now. A lot of cars are coming out in that color, but I don't think it will last. The Corsa blue is a more popular color and will, in my opinion, be popular for a long time. That being said, you will have a more unique color car if you go with the Copperhead.

But really, you are getting a Forte Koup and every color that it is made in looks awesome! The car is a beauty, so go with whichever color makes the car look best in YOUR eyes. Good luck!

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just some update.... I did originally make my name that way because I knew I was getting that specific color, but, I really had to do some thinking about what to choose since I was given another option... So, thanks to everyone for your help in helping me to decide what is best and as Jibba said the orange is more unique and in my area I haven't seen many orange colored vehicles which leads me to decide that the Copperhead is best for me... I had asked what would you choose but I wanted to be different and unique, so since everyone chose blue I had to go the other way and be different. I hope you all enjoy what is to come as I may have an early surprise....

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have the copperhead and LOVE IT...I origionally wanted the blue but the copperhead was a demo and I got a better deal and I'm so glad I got the copperhead...you are right...there aren't many orange cars in pittsburgh!

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
I just fell in love with the showroom demo in copperhead.
Good color choice Orangecrush!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Sounds like you made the right decision! Also, to add to its uniqueness, the Copperhead is not available on Canadian Fortes, so I haven't even seen the color in person.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Canada gets "Burnt Orange"
Oh, I see it is available on the Koup, but not on the sedan. I remembered the color choices when I was buying my sedan and neither "Copperhead" or "Burnt Orange" were optional colors for the sedan.

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
Oh, I see it is available on the Koup, but not on the sedan. I remembered the color choices when I was buying my sedan and neither "Copperhead" or "Burnt Orange" were optional colors for the sedan.
I kinda wish they had made the sedan colours available on the Koup and vice versa. I really like "Spicy Red"!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts