Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Cant decide on which rims to get they are the same style of rims but different color..which color would look best on my car black or Bronze and they r going to be 17inch

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Y&R, the bronze is cool looking though it isn't something that's MY style and I would go with the black but to change it up I think the bronze would be nice

·
Registered
444 Posts
IMO the black gives a car more of a sleek, floating on nothing look. Bu the bronze has a kind of elegance to it. I think the bronze would look great on your car!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
IMO the black gives a car more of a sleek, floating on nothing look. Bu the bronze has a kind of elegance to it. I think the bronze would look great on your car!
Thanks Man:)Yeah I Think The Bronze Will Look Good.I Should Be Getting Them Sometime This Week.Can Wait To Post Some PIC'S One's They Come in

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I just got my rims on today they look sick!!!!i'm waiting to take pic's because my car is sooo dirty i will take some pic's on friday

·
Registered
125 Posts
I just got my rims on today they look sick!!!!i'm waiting to take pic's because my car is sooo dirty i will take some pic's on friday
Hey wheres the pic lol, just kidding I just order my own rims what do you think? :eek: I know but I got to keep it Forte all the way:cool:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts