Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
some guy at a tint shop told me i would have to get 250 dollar carbon fiber tints so they don't scratch on my sedan 2010. is this true cause i think this guy was trying to scum me?

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
There is no way its window tint. You can't see through carbon fiber and I doubt many people worry about scratching their windows. I wonder if its like that a clear front end film, but carbon fiber.

And a note on window tinting prices...for the last 5 years or so in San Diego the going rate for a good job was around $200. You could get it done for $130 but they would use the crappiest tint available and would sloppily cut around your third brake light.

·
Registered
284 Posts
There is no way its window tint. You can't see through carbon fiber and I doubt many people worry about scratching their windows. I wonder if its like that a clear front end film, but carbon fiber.

And a note on window tinting prices...for the last 5 years or so in San Diego the going rate for a good job was around $200. You could get it done for $130 but they would use the crappiest tint available and would sloppily cut around your third brake light.

+3.

Hamilton Ontario Canada. Paid 200.00 even for my sedan with lifetime warranty.

Could have got it done for 99.00 but with cheap film (often used on cheap cars that salesman add to a car before selling, the ones that will bubble and turn purple).

-Forte333

1 - 5 of 5 Posts