Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2016 Forte with an automatic. When I let the car shift on its own wit will sometimes shutter as it shifts into the next gear if I drive "normal". If I accelerate fast it doesn't do it and if I shift manually and keep it in each gear a little longer than it would on it's own it doesn't do it either. So I don't know if it is the transmission or something in the computer not sending the correct information to the transmission. There are no warning lights on. I do a lot of driving and the car has 155,000 miles on it.
Any ideas?
Thanks

·
Registered
550 Posts
I have a 2016 Forte with an automatic. When I let the car shift on its own wit will sometimes shutter as it shifts into the next gear if I drive "normal". If I accelerate fast it doesn't do it and if I shift manually and keep it in each gear a little longer than it would on it's own it doesn't do it either. So I don't know if it is the transmission or something in the computer not sending the correct information to the transmission. There are no warning lights on. I do a lot of driving and the car has 155,000 miles on it.
Any ideas?
Thanks
Get diagnosis codes either via dealer or yourself with ODBII reader. Could be a variety of things and may not even be related to tranny because if she shifts into gear then it's likely something else. O2 starvation...?

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts