1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
Whatever "floats your boat"! LOL

Personalizing your car makes it better.

·
Registered
2021 Kia Forte GT, 2013 Kia Soul Plus, 1992 Toyota Corolla, 1978 Chevy Corvette, 2013 Fiat 500
64 Posts
Looks good, I've been using the same covers but red.

Reactions: ForteSX2.4

·
Registered
5 Posts

·
Registered
3,607 Posts

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
I got the entire kit. I initially just watched it then put in a bid for 200 and they accepted. I’m not going to use all of it like the door panels. I like the gloss black

The GT has mood lighting in the door panel and I think the carbon fiber panels don't (North American GTs). I don't think anyone makes aftermarket panels with the mood lighting.

·
Registered
2021 Kia Forte GT-Line Fire Orange
31 Posts
I think it looks good 👍, I have the same steering wheel and I was trying to find covers for the top and bottom center of the wheel, anyone seen anything like that? If so, please let me know where. Thanks

·
Registered
505 Posts
I think it looks good 👍, I have the same steering wheel and I was trying to find covers for the top and bottom center of the wheel, anyone seen anything like that? If so, please let me know where. Thanks
They have a CF cover to the top of the steering wheel but for the bottom spokes, they only have it for the non-GT steering wheel which are longer. They don't have a version for the flat bottom GT.
If you can't find anything on eBay there's the top only from AliExpress:

·
Registered
2021 Kia Forte GT-Line Fire Orange
31 Posts
They have a CF cover to the top of the steering wheel but for the bottom spokes, they only have it for the non-GT steering wheel which are longer. They don't have a version for the flat bottom GT.
If you can't find anything on eBay there's the top only from AliExpress:
Thank you for the info, I'll check it out

1 - 15 of 15 Posts