Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, I am new here

I am a designer at Sherwood Innovations and I came across this forum. I've been very active on Honda forums for almost 10 years and well aware of that CF is everybody's best friend.
I have a CF hood on my Acura too :)

So I want to post these pictures up here.
These are real CF installed by us.

If you have Blue. Red, Yellow Forte, you can special order Real Carbon Kevlar kit also. I am not sure about the price at this point but I know we can have our distributors set up a group buy if anyone is interested.

These are the shadow sheets of the kits if you want to see. Sorry, Koup is mis-spelled here. I notify the engineers

Sorry If this kind of post isn't allowed here.
I will remove it if requested.

Thank you.

P.S I saw a crew filming a commercial in Toronto for the Koup back in August or July. It was a silver one and a Ford Focus was with it.
-Anthony

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
it shouldnt hurt anyone and yes i was wondering the same how much we talking ?

·
Registered
59 Posts
I think what I'd be most interested in is simply replacing those pieces that are currently gloss black once they inevitably get scratched up and start looking like a two year old ipod.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
are these full pieces or just a trim kit that overlays?
These are a trim kit that goes top of the existing instrument panel. :)
Full replacement trim of 20-40 pieces of real Caron Fiber would cost tremendously more than what we offer.

Prices on the website would be a big help.
Since we can't directly sell to customers, price isn't listed on our website.
but you can check out these sites to get the idea

Sherwood Molded and Flat Dash Kits
-They have two Genuine CF prices. Probably for Koup and Sedan

KIA FORTE Interior Dash Trim Kits, Auto Accessories - WoodDash.com

·
Registered
59 Posts
Oh, they're covers?

I am hoping that the aftermarket will eventually come out with replacement pieces (in various finishes) for the gloss black areas in the Koup that I'm sure I will want to replace by next year due to scratches. Ive even contemplated removing them and seeing if they could be bead blasted to make them a little more durable.

·
Registered
486 Posts
What I have to ask my self is why there is such a huge difference in price between sites one listed it for 181 the other for 411... um that is a no brainer.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Hi, PharaohKoup,
You have to look at the Genuine Carbon Fiber kit as we have three different Carbon Fiber materials.

One is what you guys saw - Real (Genuine Carbon Fiber)

Second, usual simulated (black and silver graphic) Carbon Fiber

Last, synthetic Carbon Fiber, Looks very close to real (Material Code IC)

Kia Soul Sherwood Innovations ~ Premium Dash Kits with IC

·
Registered
59 Posts
Although it's not exactly what I personally had in mind, thanks for bringing it to the attention of the Forte Tribe and thanks for supporting our new cars so quickly! :)

·
Registered
248 Posts
how about a red/black CF dash kit?????

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Hate to resurrect an OLD post, but any photoshop wizards out there willing to take these pics and ramp them up with some of the other colors, like red, red/carbon, orange, etc?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts