Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know if anyone has done this but i thought i would do a quick photoshop to see how it looks, i was going to use the vinyl wrap to do it. anyone done this? Any thoughts on this?

Attachments

·
Registered
695 Posts
It will be diffrent, the picture doesnt looke to bad, so imagine with the depth the real deal would have it would be nice. It would have to be thick vinyl to hold up on the wheels with everything you will drive through.

·
Registered
249 Posts
They're not mine, as i stated, they're the Concept Koup Rims. not availble any where in the world.
If you were to paint your inserts chrome (if that ever is possible) and vinyl wrap the gloss black part it should give more or less the same look... Not sure about the chrome though :D Maybe someone could produce metal ones:rolleyes:

·
Registered
524 Posts
Metal inserts? For the price of either molding molten aluminum or custom bending and welding and powdercoatingm even wrapping in cf each of the 20 inserts id rather buy new rims lol prolly run u under a grand maybe more

·
Registered
249 Posts
Metal inserts? For the price of either molding molten aluminum or custom bending and welding and powdercoatingm even wrapping in cf each of the 20 inserts id rather buy new rims lol prolly run u under a grand maybe more
Agree... but who knows... there's always someone who will show up with that kind of money to spend.. lets wait... :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts