Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Carbon Fiber door handle covers

hey guys/gals, just got my carbon fiber door handle covers in earlier today and i took some pics for anybody that was on the edge about em. the look is exactly what i wanted and im very pleased. theyre the ones that are on ebay.mine came with 4 handles. 2 for key hole door handles and 2 for regular door handles. like i said, i am very pleased with the look! sorry for the dirty car and weak pics. its been raining here for the past 3 days and ive been sick for 2 of them :p.

Attachments

·
Registered
453 Posts
hey guys/gals, just got my carbon fiber door handle covers in earlier today and i took some pics for anybody that was on the edge about em. the look is exactly what i wanted and im very pleased. theyre the ones that are on ebay.mine came with 4 handles. 2 for key hole door handles and 2 for regular door handles. like i said, i am very pleased with the look! sorry for the dirty car and weak pics. its been raining here for the past 3 days and ive been sick for 2 of them :p.
what are your plans with the other 2? no key holes, will they fit the front doors. if so, ill buy em from you:D:D

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
one of the 2 handles has a key hole peice and the other is just regular but i plan on keepin em for a just in case kinda thing.

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i ordered them on may 30th and they were shipped on june 1st so like... 8 days? it says 10-30 days on there ad but i got mine super fast.

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i sent them a msg with my mailing address and the color i wanted through paypal. you can add a message. and no prolem

1 - 20 of 28 Posts