Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
like thiefness stated there is one by TK but there are a few more on ebay that have scoops and slots in the carbon hood for more of a tuner look, I think aroung 850 before shipping.

·
Registered
10 Posts
just throwing my two cents in, carbonrevro.com has some nice looking ones. They're more or less the tuner look, but they are still awesome none the less.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I love my Turbokits.com Hood. Seibon I believe is the producer but you can buy it through their website for : 599$ + shipping. Great look and only 19lbs.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Get the hood. Make sure to get pins. A trunk is often used more and you don't want to lose weight in the rear of the car you want to lose more weight in the front.

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
Get the hood. Make sure to get pins. A trunk is often used more and you don't want to lose weight in the rear of the car you want to lose more weight in the front.
IMO you want to lose weight, period. But make sure you lose weight in the front first. You want to get as close to 50/50 ratio without adding weight to the rear axel.

Most of the time we forgot that the best way to lose weight......... is to workout;)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Yes. I just wasn't sure if thats what he was looking for in the long run if its just style i would say stick with hood. If he is trying to lose any excess weight then he should gut the whole car. I just didnt want him losing weight in the rear first and fishtailing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts