Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what are some cars whose factory wheels will fit on the koup. I know for sure the newer Mazda 3 wheels fit without a problem. what else is out there?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Any 5x114.3 wheel bolt pattern will fit.
Make sure the hub size fits, if it doesn't then you will have to get hub rings to make it fit correctly.
The wheel can't be too wide either, or you will get some rubbing when you turn. I have an 8 inch thick wheel and I don't have any issues. I'm also lowered on Eibach.
For the most part if you stick to that, it should fit. :)

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i know any 5x114.3 will fit, i am asking what are some cars that come with them. i am not asking for all the cars, just some like the mazda 3.

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Matemorh, thats what i was lookin for.
Acura *Legend (91+) / *MDX

- Dodge Caliber / Avenger / *Intrepid / Stealth

- Mazdas with 5 lugs : 3's, Protege / Protege 5 / MP3 (03+), 6's
. --> Mazda3 OEM Offset : +52.5
. --> Mazda6 OEM Offset : +60

- Hyundai with 5 lugs (Tiburon ('02+), Elantra ('07+), Sonata)

- Mitsubishis with 5 lugs
. --> DSM OEM Offset : +45 or +46

·
Registered
259 Posts
Not positive but I believe that some of the newer mustang wheels would fit on these as well. I know that they have the correct bolt pattern, and think I've seen that they have an offset somewhere in the neighborhood of 50mm. Not sure if that is something you would be interested in though.

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was just thinking of checking FS threads on other websites for some winter rims. (i saw a good deal on RX-8 rims the other day, too bad they got taken quickly)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts