Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i got an email today from them saying that my application was accepted and that i have at least 30 car sponsors offers already one being from GlowShift gauges, id get 5 gauges free. so the only thing i would have to do is send in the $99 USD to get all this. but before i do this i wanted to check and see if anyone else has done this and is a legit company???

2,213 Posts
you going to do the online promoting or car show promoting? online is a pain in the ass, do the car show promoting, its easier. just show up to car shows and hand in the reciept! lol the only problem with this tho is 99% dont make parts for the forte. you could use decalkits.com (like i did) and a few others.

IMO, its actually easier to go out and get your own sponsors. talk to tuner shops, ask if they give discount on products or services for sponsorship. or go buy a part for your car, grab a sticker, go to a car show, take some pics, send it into the company, and more then likely they'll send you free stuff. i got redbull stickers on my car, sent a pic to redbull, bam, free case of redbull! lol carsponsors.com is good, they help you out, but the forte is to new for any real parts. you're just gonan get cosmetic stuff.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thx, i wasnt really sure about it, i just didnt want to do this is get screwed out of my money, whether or not parts fits. but if it is a hassle i guess ill pass, cause i dont have alot of spare, especially in 2 months when my son is born. :)

2,213 Posts
congrats on the kid! and yea, you defintly wont have time with a baby around! lol its a good site, but its mainly for people with alot of spare time on there hands, aka people with out jobs lol

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha, thank you, and Thanks for the heads up on that website.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.