1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
Yeah, I noticed that piece too. I'd like to get a better sense of what's available to install inside it before I jumped to that.

I would say, though, that I'd like to see something like this, maybe half the height, that would accomodate, say, an ODB data device...

·
Registered
288 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Muy FEO

·
Registered
288 Posts
Did you just call me ugly?

·
Registered
148 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
It can fit a widescreen 7" monitor/nav system. I am using that mount kit for the 7" touch screen monitor in my carputer. (though I got mine from korean auto imports for almost twice the price)

http://www.forteforums.com/forums/audio-video-electronics/2651-does-mean-i-can-claim-first.html

Ahhhhhhhh! thank you for that!
im new, and coming from a 2005 mazda6 with map pocket that PERFECTLY fit my magellan RM1700, which is the 7" nav. ive only had the car for an hour, but was wondering where to place that beast of a nav.

thanks!

·
Premium Member
584 Posts
Actually, that DOES look better. Any way to get that in English?

·
Registered
236 Posts
im loving this, but i forsee problems with the hazard lights because it seems their whole set up of the console is different.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I was thinking about doing this. Does it matter which gps I put in the slot? Is there one people recommend

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.