Kia Forte Forum banner
  • Question of The Week Is LIVE In The Off-Topic Section!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I was wondering if anyone knew where to buy the central brake light bar between the two brake lights? I want the center bar above the license plate to light up when I turn the headlights on. I see it on Instagram overseas, but I have no idea where to locate. Any info would be helpful. Thanks!

·
Registered
74 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Well i am not planning to buy it at the moment i happy with how tail light looks (stock led) plus i am not willing to cut any wires spicially this doesn't have plug to install in original tail light you have to connect it manually which might boys the warranty so I just show you one place where you can get it that's all

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
66 Posts
I'm also very interested to know if this aftermarket center light indeed fits the 2019+ Forte, and how well it matches and aligns with the factory LEDs in the tail lights. I'm also curious about the build quality and how close it is to OEM.

I think this center light bar would be an excellent candidate for a tail light modulator for additional stopping visibility.

I too wouldn't recommend and be enthusiastic about cutting into any factory harness, but it would likely be trivial to build a pass through connector to plug into the factory tail light harness.

Is there a factory center light bar option for this model in markets outside North America that could be ordered and is plug-and-play? It seems like the original post mentioned seeing a factory center rear light bar in overseas posts?

·
Registered
66 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Looks good. A few questions:

1) Is the LED color a good match with the OEM LED tail lights, especially at night? Could you take a night photo?
2) Does it bolt right on and not interfere with the OEM backup camera and license plate/tag lights?
3) What wiring light options did it support, such as running light, bright brake light, or...

Thanks

Reactions: Santacruz4

·
Registered
2019 Cerato
75 Posts
IMG_20200709_212809.jpg

Local install of the LEDs strip
I did cut open and install the strip...
We do t get all the benifits of warranty in my country so I am kinda going for it atm.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts