Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was wondering if anyone knows of any meets, events, or cruises where one may be able to see other Fortes etc within 100 miles of Central Washington, I know of a couple spots here in Yakima that could be a spot and it is somewhat centrally located being in the middle of the state, nut other than that I wouldnt mind travelling if need be

Anything towards the end of April?

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sweet, I'm def gonna check it out, I wanna lower and toss rims on mine so bad but being two weeks old and not Having the cash has me on hold, guess I could always get ripped off at les Schwabb if my patience runs out.

Anyways, thanks I'm gonna try to correlate what's gonna on that forum for a meet on here

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Good one , :pyea posting from a phone has it's limitations, guess I should proofread and for those who didn't understand...I meant the car;)

I got a quote from les schabb 1946.20 wheels, tires and labor...586.61 eibach lowering kit + labor

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Definatly probably save 1k or so

That link to Street kiaz was great I'll post when and where the meet will be when I find out

·
Registered
135 Posts
Danggg that's a lot...got tires and wheeels installed 800..from discount tire..get the springs from the vendors on this site 230 free shipping..just got mine yesterday and putt them on..found a small tune up independent shop...150 install then u need an alignment which was 75..midas was gna charge me 550 for install and alignment =/..sooo ya 1k should be close to enogh depending on what wheels ur gna get

1 - 9 of 9 Posts