Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
yezzir! ive got them on as well. havent had any problems whatsoever and ive had them on for about 5 months? idk its been a while. they loook good!!!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks to you I bought mine, I saw pics of your car and they are nice, now i will get my mirror in black as well.

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
im taking my car to a automotive vinyl and decal shop and having them put the CF vinyl on the side mirrors! i cant wait. i already have the vinyl so theyre just gunna charge me for the hour its gunna take. then i will do the bridge of the wing and the side screw covers. anyways, im done :p but yes i like them and they definitely bring more character to the door!

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
im taking my car to a automotive vinyl and decal shop and having them put the CF vinyl on the side mirrors! i cant wait. i already have the vinyl so theyre just gunna charge me for the hour its gunna take. then i will do the bridge of the wing and the side screw covers. anyways, im done :p but yes i like them and they definitely bring more character to the door!

...how much you paying them for labor? I have carbon fiber vinyl on my fridge and I'm sitting 4 feet from the vinyl cutter.

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
Ok I see my mistake. I was looking them for the Koup but apparently we share the same door handles and I will have two extras. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
Will the two extras fit the Koup handles or are the sedan rear handles a different size? They look the same from the pics. And would anybody wanna sell their extras to me? I don't feel like paying 45 bucks if I don't have to.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Will the two extras fit the Koup handles or are the sedan rear handles a different size? They look the same from the pics. And would anybody wanna sell their extras to me? I don't feel like paying 45 bucks if I don't have to.

The 2 extras will fit. Do like me buy it and sell locally after or find someone that want it and buy it together, is not worth it to ship the 2 lefts cause will be + or- the same price for buying 4.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts