Kia Forte Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, just wondering if anyone interested in buying the carbon vented hood from CarbonRevo? here is the link for the pic. I contacted the seller and he said he would give a discount on the shipping if we all get a group buy. the original cost for shipping is 450? but if i can get a census as to how many is interested, he can give me a lower shipping rate. Please reply if u guys are interested!!
Kia Forte Koup Carbon Vented Hood Ver1 – Revised Design | Aeimpex Carbon Products - CarbonRevo. Premium Quality for Carbon Fibre Parts. Specialized in Interior Carbon Fibre Parts for Porsche, BMW, Mercedes, Maserati

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
So 450 Shipped? or 450 FOR shipping? Is that with the group rate or without the group rate? I love the vented look!!

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's 550 for the hood n cost 450 to ship. But if we get a group buy, the dealer would give us a discount on the shipping cost. I don't know how much lower, it all depends how many want to buy

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Yea thats a lot of cash for a hood. Wish they had the vented hoods in the color codes cuz i would def want one thats the color of my car but not for a grand!

·
Registered
25 Posts
the hood looks sick! it's tempting... what would the group discount be though? And i'm out in hawaii so the shipping will probably kill me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.