Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
somebody know how change the interior light (map and dome) and change the headlight corner light?

Thx

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
somebody know how change the interior light (map and dome) and change the headlight corner light?

Thx
By "headlight corner light" I'm guessing you mean your parking lights?

If so, that and the map and dome bulb replacement are in your manual.

Parking lights you will need to take the headlight assemblies and change the bulbs.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Map Light.

Open Sunglass holder. Use finger to gently pull on map light lens. Should pop off will light pressure. It then pulls towards windshield. Thats it.

As for Headlights look for a post from BigE he has a video showing headlight removal.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Map Light.

Open Sunglass holder. Use finger to gently pull on map light lens. Should pop off will light pressure. It then pulls towards windshield. Thats it.

As for Headlights look for a post from BigE he has a video showing headlight removal.
can it's the same for the dome light?

The67Beast:
I search in the owner's manual....both side english/french....twice...Don't find where it write about change interior light!!!

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Don't know about the dome light as I have a Koup. It only has the map lights

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,852 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Those images are so not in our manuals in Canada.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
^^^^ That is going to be my new Signature line. LOL

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I don't saw it...I think that the canadian owner's manual have less stuff tath the us....!!!!

thank a lot!!!

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
They released a newer manual not too long ago the latest one is on Kia tech

1 - 13 of 13 Posts