Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So i have a 2.0 Sedan and i really wanted a Koup when i got it in febuary. Im thinkin of trading it in for a Koup this comming summer. Think its a good idea?

PS - Someone should come and me and total my car so i can just do it now! :mad:

·
Registered
53 Posts
I also want a Koup now! But I told myself that those two back doors are very usefull especially during the winter (Montreal, QC). But after being on this Forum, I am liking more my 4 door and if ever I want my forte to look "Koupy", instead of loosing money on the sale, I'll just install the front Koup bumper, rear spoiler and nice rims as others did. Not that I'll do it but it would be an option...

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah I thought about that. The story goes though my soon to be ex-wife .. well lets just say we ended up with the sedan over the Koup. I want one SOOOO bad. And its just not gonna be enough to put the front end on it. If anything it will make a good divorce present lol

·
Registered
269 Posts
if don't need 4 doors for sure go for the koup. One of the best and good looking cars available.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
I would have to say that if the funds are there, then def go with the koup...so much nicer and sportier than the sedan

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
what she said...

I would have bought the Koup my self, only problem was that it wasn't available then (July 2009) and my time was running out...

·
Registered
248 Posts
It's a given that you're gonna lose a pile of cash if you exchange your Sedan for a Koup. But if you can absorb it, by all means, if the coast is clear - GO FOR IT!

·
Registered
148 Posts
I'm in love with my Koup so happy I purchased it

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah i know im going to lose some money on the deal. But ive lost more on dumber stuff so. im gonna go for it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.