Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Automotive tire Font Electric blue Auto part Packaging and labeling

I purchased a set of 4 chair caps or a BPV delete kit as everyone knows it by from Home Depot. Shepherd 1 in. Black Rubber Leg Caps 89128 for $2.42, with tax and free shipping it cost under $3. I installed yesterday and noticed the slight sound under the hood. Haven't driven it hard yet to get a real good taste of it. Obviously not as loud as a full BOV but I'd rather spend that money elsewhere on my car. The price beats from buying anywhere else!

·
Registered
2022 gt2
547 Posts
View attachment 88996
I purchased a set of 4 chair caps or a BPV delete kit as everyone knows it by from Home Depot. Shepherd 1 in. Black Rubber Leg Caps 89128 for $2.42, with tax and free shipping it cost under $3. I installed yesterday and noticed the slight sound under the hood. Haven't driven it hard yet to get a real good taste of it. Obviously not as loud as a full BOV but I'd rather spend that money elsewhere on my car. The price beats from buying anywhere else!
This is how it should be done!!! ... a BMW owner sure would turn their nose at you for being so budget minded .. of course theirs would be carbon fiber with a titanium compression ring and all stainless steel hardware with some crazy ass German name.. $150... haha

·
Registered
2022 Forte GT, 6 speed Manual
46 Posts
That's what I did as well with the chair leg offerings. Hell if it ain't broke, don't fix it. It works fine and I definitely can hear that little factory BOV. It has made me do turbo spools much more often to get that "psshhh" sound. It's like a reward to me. Lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts