Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Made this to play Forza. :D

So much better then leaning over a little coffee table or using your lap.

·
Registered
34 Posts
ha! yea man i have one of those wheels. its such a pain. even doing it on your lap makes it way too hard. +1 for ingenuity. :D

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Just setup an HD projector in the garage, prop up the front of the Forte and wire the controls to the Forte steering wheel and pedals. :) It should give that lifelike feel except the G Forces.

·
Registered
34 Posts
nah i think all you need to do is take the bucket seat out of the forte and mount it to that stand. then you have a setup like an arcade machine :D

·
Registered
513 Posts
love it.. I just use a tv tray... but I can't drive with the steering wheel worth shit.. Do you use default settings or did you modify sensitivity..

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
My difficulty is at 95% bonus. (none of that tcs or braking lines b.s.) Haven't touched the sensitivity though.
It was difficult at first but I figured it out quick. With the stand it's rock solid, note the gusset at the base.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The pedals sit way to far forward to really incorporate that into the stand.
My coffee table takes care of that.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Sorry about that. Just sayin if you like racing and don't want tickets you should really
get one. I spend hours on Forza3 just killin' time, sometimes with people from the forums actually. It's also the only time I can do some of my favorite things at the same time legally...drink,drive,listen to music and talk to people who have the same love of automobiles as I do. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts