Kia Forte Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,746 Posts
I have a cherry bomb. And its not a ricer sound. Its more of a deep rumble. Complete opposite of those typical civics.

· Registered
1,746 Posts
Lmfao. You've never heard it. You will never hear it. I love it. Thats all that matters.

PS. I'd spend more time looking at the Subies than (illegally) racing them.

· Registered
1,746 Posts
Lmfao. Talk all the smack you want guys. I could care less. I love my car. I love everything that I've done to her. And for your information, every muffler has its own distinct sound on each car. So comparing a Kia to a Subaru... yeah not really gonna give it justice.

Y'all are just sad. So what if i'm a ricer, who are YOU to tell ME how what to put on my car??? I paid for it, I put whatever I want on her.

Thanks and goodbye.

· Registered
1,746 Posts
I'm not looked at as a joke. A girl who knows how to work on cars is respected enough. Lmfao, just because I put a cherry bomb on my car, you're like OMFG OMFG LOOK AT THIS RICER!!! Lol that's hilarious.

yeah as much as i hate to see ricer stuff on cars, it isnt me paying for it.

if the person likes it so what let them have it.

just because i know a lot of people that hate chinese food doesnt mean im not gonna eat it, cause i like it!

id like to hear your koup with the glasspack on it.. do you have any vids, fas?
And I doubt I want to put up a video, lol this guy will keep on his ricer rant again.

· Registered
1,746 Posts
Lol and its funny b/c he just joined and its been a year since i've been on here... jesus... Lmfao. But AutoItKing, if you like it go for it. Don't let anyone else tell ya other wise! The solo seems pretty legit, from other forum members feedback.

1 - 5 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.